Eligibility Criteria for SSC Exams depends on the level of recruitment.
For Secondary Level: Applicant must have passed 10th standard or equivalent.
Applicant must have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 27 years age.
SSC is something that brings in authority, power and a recognized position in the central government. With SSC CGL coaching in Delhi, you can be a part of this most sought-after job profile. The correct career guidance from the experienced faculties will let you grab the important tips and tricks that will help you attain the best rank in the most lucrative career stream. At TIPL, the coaching guidance will be provided to the aspiring students to broaden their scope, while attaining best support and training. We provide all such assistance to the students, along with the best technologies, study material and other necessary resources.
We offer top coaching classes for SSC CGL that directs the individual in attaining a secured and respected position among the posts offered by the Government of India.
Those who want to pursue crash course or regular course for SSC CGL exam preparation, may find our institute to be the best platform to satisfy their quest of learning the best and effective tricks to score well in the exam. Our coaching classes will define the assured way of success that goes through the highs and lows of the preparation module. In this, our experienced faculty plays the major role of improving a student's performance through continuous motivation.
Aspirants who have applied for SSC exam need proper guidance and support to improve their ability to clear the exams. Aspirants must have good knowledge of English, Mathematics, Reasoning, basic comprehension and writing ability, to be able to crack the exam with flying colours.
While they have a huge and high level of competition, SSC exams make a separate and unique stand among others. Every year, a large number of students tried their best by burning the midnight oil for an esteemed position in the Central government through this platform. For students appearing for SSC exam, it becomes imperative to narrow down to some reliable and experienced mentor who offers them quality guidance along with the best SSC CGL coaching in Delhi.
Joining TIPL will give the aspirant a quality oriented education platform that allows the candidate to perform exceptionally well and prove his/her calibre by showing an unparalleled selection record. We have the best experienced and proficient faculty members who applied out-of-the-box ideas to make the student learn facts and figures for the final show down in exam. Our SSC CGL coaching institute offers a sure shot platform to the students that can help in boosting their caliber through continual motivation and guidance at every step.
We understand that it is not easy to clear Government exams that have hundreds of thousands of students trying for several years to score above the cut off. With a huge experience, TIPL and its faculty have also known for a fact that just hard work is not enough. This is the reason why we provide the much needed edge to some students, boosting their problem solving skills and knowledge to a level that they can easily crack the exam and get the prestigious jobs in the central government as intended. We aren't regarded one of the top 10 tuition centres for just like that.
If you too have a dream in life and would like to see it fulfilled while being a high ranking officer in the Indian Government, you can give yourself the advantage by choosing our coaching classes. With a compiled experience of a century and a forte in competitive exam training, we can train you well and help you crack one of the toughest exams in the country with ease. We have our tuition centres in Delhi and Mumbai. You can begin at our academy at the earliest and achieve the desired results.
|Application form will be available from||11th March 2017|
|Last date to apply||15th April 2017|
|Admit card will be available for SSC CGL Tier-1||May 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||19th June to 2nd July 2017|
|Result declaration for Tier-1||August 2017|
|Admit card will be available for SSC CGL Tier-2||August 2017||SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||5th to 8th September 2017|
|Result declaration for CGL Tier-2||October 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||12th November 2017|
|Interview/Skill Test/Computer Skill Test||December 2017|
|Call for coaching classes : 09999736252|
Compiler: A bachelor?s degree with Mathematics or Statistics or Economics as main or elective subject is required to meet the eligibility criteria for the post of compiler.Statistical Investigator Grade: For the post of Statistical Investigator Grade II a bachelor?s degree with economics or mathematics or commerce as the main subject with statistics is necessary.
|Category of posts||Age limit|
|Inspector of Income Tax/Inspector(Central Excise)/|
|Inspector of Posts/Assistant Enforcement Officer/|
|Assistants/Junior Accountant & Accountant||18-27 years|
|Statistical Investigator Gr II||Not exceeding 26 years|
|Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI||20-27 years|
|Category||Age Relaxation Permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|Ex-Servicemen(SC & ST)||10 Years|
There are certain stages of examination which have to be cleared by the candidates.Appointment of Successful candidates
The selected candidates will undergo for the following posts:
Then the interview cum personality test is conducted for different posts:
|Scheme of Examination|
|Tier I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Mode of Examination||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Computer based||General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 Questions)||50||75 Minutes (Total)
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 100 Minutes
|General Awareness(25 Questions)||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude(25 Questions)||50|
|English Comprehension(25 Questions)||50|
|Tier II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Mode of Examination||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Computer based||Quantitative Abilities||100||200|
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce||100||200|
|Tier III: Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Precis/Letter /Application Writing etc.|
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Total Marks||Time|
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Precis/Letter /Application Writing etc.||Total marks 100||60 minutes For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes|
|Tier IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification|
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Total Marks||Time|
|Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (wherever applicable)||Same as published in the Notice of Examination||Qualifying||Same as published in the Notice of Examination|
1. General Intelligence & Reasoning: The first topic to be covered by this stage is General Intelligence & Reasoning. Both non verbal and verbal questions are given under this topic including spatial orientation, space visualization, analogies, decision making, coding and decoding, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification etc. Semantic analogy, Venn diagrams, Critical thinking, Indexing, Embedded figures, Social intelligence are the main topics to be covered under this section.
2. General Awareness: Then next category is General Awareness which is taken to test the awareness of candidates towards their environmental setup. Current events and matters are included in this topic. Questions under this category can be from Geography, History, Economics, Politics relating to India and other neighbouring countries.
3. Quantitative Aptitude: The next category is Quantitative Aptitude which basically focuses on appropriate use of numbers. Relationship between numbers, square roots, computation of whole numbers, time and distance, profit and loss, circle and its chords, congruence of triangles, trigonometric ratios, pie charts, and histogram are some of the topics included in this section.
4. ENGLISH COMPREHENSION: Basic comprehension and English grammar, writing ability are included in the category of English Comprehension.
There are four papers each of maximum 50 marks each with total marks of 200.These papers are MCQ based.
In TIER II there are two papers both of 200 marks each with an inclusion of negative marking for each wrong answer.
1. Paper-I: The first paper is based on Quantitative ability. The scope of this paper covers ratio & proportion, percentage, averages, mixture and allegation, calculation regarding business, quadrilaterals, common tangents to circles, degree and radian measures, hemispheres, heights and distances, standard identities etc.
2. Paper-II: The paper II is based on English Language & Comprehension. Questions will be from idioms & phrases, error and miss spelling detecting, antonyms, synonyms, voice, narration etc.
One of the most promising institutes regarding SSC coaching is the Tara institute. Our evaluation process of academic strength of students sounds good. We teach students with a proper curriculum of subjects every weak to enhance the accuracy and speed of students regarding SSC examination.